Student Erasmus Platform
The STUDENT ERASMUS platform is developed by the National Agency for Community Programmes in the Field of Education and Training, Romania. The main objective of this project is to support the exchange of information among universities, former or current ERASMUS students and all the other categories of learners – students or not – who think of applying for an ERASMUS grant.
Within this framework, the project:
- presents information from the ERASMUS offices in the universities all over Europe;
- allows the development of a free communication space for students;
- gives a “taste of” the ERASMUS Programme to newcomers and/or people interested in finding out more about it;
- highlights that learning and studying can be serious and entertaining at the same time;
- encourages networking among students, teachers and institutions that took, take or will take part in the programme.
Each university involved in the ERASMUS Programme already has a reserved page on the platform.
The interface is simple, dynamic, easy to use and it allows further updates.
The amount of information added by each university is at its free choice and will.
Here is how you can get involved:
Share & Promote
Organize events, let the universities know about the platform and give them the chance to get involved; promote the platform on your webpage, in your newsletters and magazines.
Participate & Discover
Find out new things about universities all over Europe, about the needs and interests of prospective ERASMUS students. Pick up tips from former students and use them to support the ERASMUS community in your country. Follow the suggested links to see more about Europe`s cultural traditions and heritage and, last but not least, support your colleagues, friends and relatives – present or former ERASMUS students - in filling up the page on their ERASMUS experience.
Use STUDENT ERASMUS to present and promote the educational services provided by universities in your country and to make them more visible to students all over Europe.
For any further details, see www.studenterasmus.eu
or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org